Mr Crispy can do more than just entertain at your wedding. Mr Crispy has performed weddings in Tulsa and Denver and is registered with Tulsa County to officiate weddings. With notice Mr Crispy can perform weddings in all 50 states.* Whether you're looking for a theme wedding, a less traditional wedding, or simply don't have a home minister available to perform your wedding, Crispy can be ready on short notice to officiate your special day. For more information go to

Tulsa Alternative Ceremonies

* Please be sure to give at lease a weeks notice if your wedding is to be out of town so Mr Crispy can be sure to have the proper paperwork to officiate in the selected City.

The Happy Couple

From formal to the quickie wedding Mr. Crispy can help you through your special day.